This website is owned and operated by Peace Foundations, Inc. References to “we”, “us”, “you” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to Peace Foundations, Inc., a company registered in the State of Arizona.
No person may alter this website in any way nor may they post on it or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
1.1 The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of Peace Foundations, Inc. and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
2. USE OF THIS WEBSITE
2.1 The following acts are hereby prohibited in respect to this website and any of the content featured on it:
• Any renting, leasing or lending of any materials obtained or derived from this website;
• Reproduction of any part of this site, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of Peace Foundations, Inc. If you wish to reproduce any content, you must contact us. We may charge a fee. Please contact info@PeaceFoundations.org with questions and/or requests to reproduce any portion.
• Altering, transforming or building upon any of the content contained in this site.
• All copyrights, trade mark notices, marks, disclaimers, Terms, Conditions and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
3.1 This website may contain links to other sites operated by third parties. You should proceed at your own risk when leaving Peace Foundations, Inc.’s website which is outside of our control because we do not endorse nor sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked websites.
5.1 If any part of these terms and conditions are found to be non-enforceable, it will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
5.2 These terms and conditions are governed by Pinal County Arizona Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the Pinal County Arizona Courts.
If you are being abused we urge you to seek Help and Safety
Domestic Violence is one of our country’s most neglected crimes. Please be a part of the solution to these ever increasing statistics. Domestic Violence affects people in every community throughout our country. We need your help in this this critical mission to restore the peace. Donations of any amount/type are always needed and greatly appreciated. We help Americans! We Rescue the Abused, Abandoned and Oppressed; and, We Save Lives. Join Today! Any amount Helps. You can Make a difference! Donate Now
Copyright ©2018 Peace Foundations.org, Inc., All Rights Reserved